Archibald Gray and McKay (AGM) www.agm.on.ca provides a wide range of consulting services for municipal infrastructure and land development projects including design, project management and contract administration. We are currently seeking candidates for the position of
The Survey Assistant is responsible for assisting the Party Chief in successfully completing the field work on assigned job.
- Operate survey equipment including levels, Total Stations, Data Collectors, GPS etc.
- Assist the Land Survey Party Chief with data preparation, measurements and calculations
- Communicate problems, errors, questions and concerns to the Land Survey Party Chief
- Inspect and maintain field equipment
- Ensure a clean and orderly work environment
- Adhere to all Health and Safety Policies and Regulations
- Set up field equipment and assist in the collection of survey data
- Uploading and downloading of the data daily
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to work in all weather conditions
- Able to lift and carry heavy equipment, materials, and tools
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this job please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org