AGM Surveying is a London based professional land surveying company. We provide our client base with unique and timely solutions to their surveying needs.
We currently have an opening for a full time Land Surveying Coordinator. The function of the Land Surveying Coordinator is to work with our home builder clientele in the preparation of lot grading plans for permit, as well as to coordinate survey crews to layout houses for excavation and to prepare various surveys and certificates required during the home building process.
We are looking for a driven and technically competent team member who:
- Has strong organizational and communication skills.
- Has experience with 2D drawings in AutoCAD and reading of house plans.
- Has experience with Zoning by-law regulation
- Maintains a high level of productivity while remaining detail oriented.
- Is dedicated to serving customers
Your core responsibilities would be:
- Engage with our home builder clients to open jobs and schedule work flow with staff.
- Review lot grading plans to ensure compliance with applicable zoning by-laws, engineering standards and internal corporate standards.
- Plan, organize, direct schedule and control day to day activities of survey crews.
- Ensure corporate quality standards are met and maintained.
- Remain current with best practices, legislative changes and industry standards.
- Work closely with AGM’s engineering and planning divisions.
Our compensation and benefit offering to you:
- Competitive compensation salary with opportunities for personal growth.
- Annual performance incentive profit program.
- Comprehensive dental and health benefits.
- Retirement plan with employee-employer matched contributions.
- Management training and development programs.
At AGM Surveying we pride ourselves with a level organization structure where we are deeply invested in the long-term development and success of every employee.
If you are passionate about customer service and believe you belong with an organization that values integrity and employee advancement, please forward your resume to email@example.com