AGM Engineering Ltd. provides a wide range of consulting services for municipal infrastructure and land
development projects including design, project management and contract administration. We are
currently seeking candidates for the position of Civil Engineering Technologist. Candidates should
possess at least 3 – 5 years of related experience primarily in construction inspection and contract
administration with additional related experience in detailed design and contract preparation for roads,
sewers and watermains.
- Candidates shall have a diploma in civil engineering technology from a recognized civil
- Minimum 3-5 years related experience in construction inspection, detailed design, contract
preparation and tendering.
- Proficient in Acad 2013, Civil 3-D and MS Office.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team environment.
- OGRA Sewer and Watermain Construction Inspection Training would be an asset.
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit their resume and cover letter by email to the
attention of Dan Wade, C.E.T., Manager of Engineering Services, firstname.lastname@example.org