AGM Engineering Ltd. provides a wide range of consulting services for municipal infrastructure and land development projects including design, project management and contract administration. We are currently seeking candidates for the position of Civil Engineering Technologist. Candidates should possess at least 3 – 5 years of related experience primarily in construction inspection and contract administration with additional related experience in detailed design and contract preparation for roads, sewers and watermains.
- Candidates shall have a diploma in civil engineering technology from a recognized civil engineering program.
- Minimum 3-5 years related experience in construction inspection, detailed design, contract preparation and tendering.
- Proficient in Acad 2013, Civil 3-D and MS Office.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team environment.
- OGRA Sewer and Watermain Construction Inspection Training would be an asset.
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit their resume and cover letter by email to the attention of Dan Wade, C.E.T., Manager of Engineering Services, email@example.com